We provide companionship, housekeeping and domestic services personal care,palliative care and respite care.
We do not offer nursing care and cannot undertake nursing related tasks such as changing dressings administering injections etc These will be carried out by district nurses
We pride ourselves with Continuity of Care:
Our care workers are fully trained and matched to Service Users.
We believe in offering a flexible service and if you need help with something, you need only ask, and we will do our best to support you.
Range of Service Users for whom we provide care:
– Older People
– Adults recovering from illness
– Adults with mild mental health problems
– Adults with mild learning difficulties
– Adults with physical disabilities
– Adults with terminal illness